Here is if you have an older iPhone and recently updated to iOS 14 and experiencing a slower iPhone as we all know all devices tend to get slow after updating a new version. You can perform a very simple task to make your iPhone faster. Yeah, we’re talking about the process of clear Your iPhone’s RAM on iOS 14.
Guide to Clear Your iPhone’s RAM on iOS 14 to Boost Performance and get through errors
Remember, Apple does not provide you with a direct procedure for clearing RAM on your iPhone and you should note the technique with iOS 14 activated. If you are running iOS 14, it is easy to clear the RAM, it only takes a few quick moves. The end result will be to get the speed boost it requires from your computer.
We also given a guide on how to Clear Your iPhone’s RAM on iOS 14 to make this easier and simpler for you. Simply follow instructions step by step and you’re free to go. Let’s dive in there,
1. First, launch the Settings app on your iPhone running iOS 14.
2. Now, head over to Accessibility.
3. Tap on Touch and then select AssistiveTouch.
4. Toggle on AssistiveTouch.
(On your home screen, you will see a floating button from which we can continue our operations.)
- Go to the Home Screen of iOS 14 and open the Power Off menu.
- All you have to do is push and release the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons in order to enter the Power Off menu, and then press and hold the Power or Side button. This is where you can learn how to turn your iPhone off.
- Press the floating AssistiveTouch button within the Power Off menu.
- Click and hold the Home button now until you are taken to the Home Screen, which means you have cleared your iPhone RAM. (If you have set your passcode, you will be asked to bring it in.)
That’s what you’ve got to do. Once you’re brought from the Power Off tab to the Home Screen, this will mean you’ve cleared the RAM on your iPhone on iOS 14. The method isn’t complicated at all.
You will find that your iPhone running iOS 14 is comparatively cleaner and much more fluid than before until you carry out the necessary operations. Your system is slowed down by small glitches and errors and this is a pretty neat hack to Clear Your iPhone’s RAM on iOS 14, which Apple does not provide explicitly.
That’s it, folks, there is to it. In the comments, let us know if, after clearing the RAM, your iPhone ran better.